We know that optimal nutrition status is best practice for supporting an overall healthy immune system — proper hygiene, a healthy diet, adequate sleep, fresh air, etc. but we understand you may be wanting additional immune support. Print a copy of our PDF handout here and share with your friends and family. Visit our store to access supplements use code “healthrenew” to set up account.
The CDC recommends the habits and precautions to prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection that are helpful for preventing the cold and the flu as well:
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough and sneeze using a tissue.
- Throw away any used tissues in the trash.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, especially before eating, after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose, and after using the restroom.
- When soap and water are not available, alcohol-based hand sanitizers are a great option.
- Clean and disinfect any objects and surfaces touched with a cleaning wipe or spray.
- Facemasks should be worn by people who show symptoms to prevent the spread of the disease, however, they are not recommended to people who are well.